Re: reading the C source of Emacs

From: Oliver Scholz
Subject: Re: reading the C source of Emacs
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:37:26 +0100

kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:

[...]
> Is there anything that you had in mind modifying in the long term?
> Maybe you could turn your plan around: start with the modification
> that you wanted to postpone until you understood.
[...]

Hmm, I haven't thought of that. But it could be an idea. Many of my
wishes are far above my head at the moment, but maybe I could find or
invent something which is sufficently limited to play a bit with it
and to get a feeling for it. Thanks you.

    Oliver
--
23 Nivôse an 211 de la Révolution
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!