Re: Abbrevs and Comments

From: Romain FRANCOISE
Subject: Re: Abbrevs and Comments
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:32:13 +0100

Roberto Huelga <rhuelga@multinterior.com> writes:

> But When I'm writing a comment or > a literal the abbrev expands
> too. Is there a automatic way to > don't expand in these situations?.

I don't know an automated way to do this, but typing C-q before the
space or the punctuation just after the word prevents it from being
expanded, e.g. the sequence i f C-q SPC will give "if " and not the
expanded version.

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | I live my life alone, alone,
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | I think I like it this way.