Re: usability issue

From: John Paul Wallington
Subject: Re: usability issue
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:50:54 +0000

Andrew <gr1dl0ck@deviantart.com> wrote:

>> See `bolp'.

> for the sack of politness;

My reply was brusque.  I hope you didn't find it impolite.

>                            heres my version of the functions (only
> line and buffer sorry) feel free to do whatever.

Your functions are neat.  Two nits: the first line of a doc string
should "stand on it own" (ideally ending in a period) because
`apropos' will return it in its output, and that the stray parens look
funky because the convention is to cram all the closing parens
together on the same line.

--
John Paul Wallington