Use wiki from Emacs?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Use wiki from Emacs?
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:46:58 +0100

Suppose we wanted to set up a wiki on our server.  Suppose that some
of us are Emacs users.  Is there a wiki that's easy to use from Emacs?

(IIUC, the wiki mode in Emacs is not server based.  You edit files
and then publish them.  But there is no way for fetching the files to
edit from the server.  Maybe I'm wrong.)

PS: Actually, I don't quite understand all this web craziness.  Why
    not just put some files in a CVS repository?  That's not more
    difficult to access than web, once you have a working directory.
    And you always have a local copy.  Gah :-(  </rant>
--
Ambibibentists unite!