Setting lines to print per page....

From: simondo
Subject: Setting lines to print per page....
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:12:41 +1300

Hi all,

I'm using emacs as an interface for querying MySQL databases, and want to
print out the result sets.  But no matter what I set the characters/inch
in the X Printing Panel, the same number of lines are printed per page.
The characters are smaller, there's just more space at the end of the
page.  This isn't using the ps pretty printing option of emacs btw.  I've
waded through a sea of documentation and goggled, but I'm new to emacs so
it's all very unfamiliar and gets confusing fast.  I think it's printing
through lpr and then cups if that's any help.

Cheers,
Simon