Re: Learning emacs

From: Jonathon Isaac Swiderski
Subject: Re: Learning emacs
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:10:48 -0500

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Paul O'Donnell wrote:

> It is an interesting idea, but I am not sure what he means by a "Super-"
> shift key. Does it mean Shift+Control or maybe Shift+Alt?

Not exactly.  It's a different modifier key, similar to the alt or ctrl.
it doesn't exist on most generic American keyboards.

--
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski \\ dangercat-20@dangercat.net
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders  \\  www.dangercat.net/resume

Programming (n.): "Bloody instructions which, being taught, return to plague
their inventor ("Macbeth", Act 1, Scene 7)