ATTENTION PLEASE

From: Micheal Izaghi
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:59:29

Personal Name:Mr Micheal Izaghi
Business Consultant:(C.E.O.Izaghi Business Consultant Agency)
Personal contact: iza_micheal@consultant.com    or  izaghi_micheal@yahoo.com
City/Country:Monrovia-Liberia.

Sir,

I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that is very important  and
needs utmost trust and confidence.I am Micheal Izaghi,a business consultant and
also a citizen of Monrovia(Liberia) a close confidant of  former late liberia
president (Mr Samuel Doe) who was killed by rebellions  of Charles Taylor
during thier crisis which I believed you are
aware off.

The Late president deposited the sum of $33,800.000.million dollars with a
bank in Accra(Ghana) For obvious reasons, he does not wish to place this fund
with established financial institution in the family's name for security
reasons rather he used our company's name to deposit the fund in one of th Bank
in Ghana. It is his desire that the deal be handled as
quietly as possible without possibility of any leakage to the public or
government as a president.

He has therefore instructed and empowered me to look for a reliable  foriegner
who can act as his fund manager,who can arrange and recieve this fund in his
favour from the Bank in Ghana which he has also instructed the bank that the
fund should not be release to anyone except his fund manager abroad which he
has no one till his death.I have made up my mind to search for a foriegner
abroad who can help me recive this money as a fund manager the fund cannot be
release to me without the concept of a fund manager abroad.

If you agree to act as the fund manager to the said amount and if you can meet
up my requirements.The Documents shall be send to you which you have to use to
stand for the money and authorising letter which shows you are the fund manager
to the late president before he died. Since my company name was used to deposit
the fund in the bank I have to back you up untill the bank transfer the money
to your account after we have finish signing some documents with the bank in
Ghana which I have already inform the Manager of the bank that the Fund Manager
will soon arrive for
the money.

Your commission shall be 30%of the total sum,10% shall be for my company and 5%
for any expenses occured during and after the transaction as such as travelling
expenses,telephonebills and 55% shall be for the family which you have to
invest it on their behalf in your country, Thereafter, the terms shall bevaried.

Sir, if you are capable and willing to participate in this transaction, reach
me through the above email addresses and incase you have returned mail in your
response,please kindly it to my direct email to fax number.00447092006454.

BestRegards,

Micheal Izaghi.(C.E.O.Izaghi Business Consultant Agency)
Monrovia-Liberia.