Your Bank Account - Yours Or The Government

From: info
Subject: Your Bank Account - Yours Or The Government
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:21:14 -0800

Dear Associate:

Tradewinds Asset management offers a unique interest baring fixed income product.  As well as the safety of a bank account combined with the potential earnings of mutual funds.  Apart from our guaranteed, fixed interest rate, additional profits in the fund are added to existing return. Our funds carry a 1 year to 5 year guaranteed 4% rate and a documented average net return of 12.2% over the past 4 years. Along with no taxation on the resulting interest payments are deducted at source.

Your account carries complete confidentiality to protect your privacy, over and above the strict banking confidentiality laws which your account complies. These laws protect international investors from third party inquiries, including those from both private and official sources. Minimum deposit USD/EUR 25,000.

To learn more about today's asset protection along with the tax haven benefits. Please reply to the enclosed. All inquiries must include name, address, and daytime phone number in order to be processed.

Sincerely,

Walter J. Buckner
Executive Accounts Director
Tradewinds Asset Management, S.L.

6734sdIE5-451sVbY4158wscM6-019TnHk7833rPrb3-478kGdS9404pfcv9-976fWKd3085ZibT0-4l74