Re: Emacs colours as set in ~/.Xdefaults

From: gebser
Subject: Re: Emacs colours as set in ~/.Xdefaults
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:08:24 -0500

I don't use kde but in your home directory you should have a ".kderc"
file and a .kde subdirectory.  The info you seek might well be in one of
those places.

ken

Zaphod Beeblebrox at 09:27 (UTC+1300) on Tue, 4 Feb 2003 said:

= Using Redhat 8.0, I'm unable to work out how to get the 'standard'
= GnuEmacs colours that used to be set in ~/.Xdefaults (using Gnome).  I
= remember a similar problem using KDE and the solution there was to
= find the part where KDE allowed applications to set their own colours.
=
= However, I can't find anything similar in ver 8.0 in Gnome or KDE.
=
= Is it possible?
=
= Z