feedmail causes problem with spam filtes

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: feedmail causes problem with spam filtes
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:19:16 +0000

Hello

I use feedmail for years and it seems that the project is a little
abandoned. I realized now, that when sending via smtpmail, feedmail
sets
MAIL FROM: <nil> SIZE=728
           ^^^^^

While smtmail does

MAIL FROM: <oub@eucmos.sim.ucm.es> SIZE=668

Now some spam filters, classify  a message with such a smtp protocol,
as spam and delete it, which is very severe.

Did anybody encounter this problem and know what to do.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer