Re: Really need a help: cut and paste

From: Tom Hu
Subject: Re: Really need a help: cut and paste
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:03:39 -0800

I am doing more test and found:

bring up two emacs editor from two different xterm (ReflectionX).

1. cut text1 from emacs1
2, cut text2 from emacs2 -- suppose the clipboard has text2 content.
3. intent to paste text2 to emacs1, it fails. Instead  pasting text2 to
emacs1, it pastes text1 to emacs1.

It seemes to me the two emacs does not share the clipboard content each
other.

However, if I do this between xterm and emacs, it does not any problem
at all.

Any suggestion?

Tom Hu