please help cut and paste

From: Tom Hu
Subject: please help cut and paste
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:43:43 -0800

I have this problem for a while and could not find the way to resolve
it. Please help:

I use MS Windows (win2k) with ReflectionX (openwin xterm).

1. I can cut (copy) and paste between two xterm or between xterm and
win2k netscape mail. But I can not copy (select copy) and paste from
xterm+emacs to win2k netscape mail or window Word. It seems to me the
emacs can not copy the text to Window application.