RE: HP-UX : problems with multiple calls to process-send-region

From: andrew . maguire
Subject: RE: HP-UX : problems with multiple calls to process-send-region
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:34:47 -0500

I do little C too. But I will try to find some time to investigate this
further.

I also found that if I built Emacs on HPUX 11.00 then the cursor would
only flash when Emacs received mouse or keyboard input.

I found that if I built Emacs on an HPUX 10.20 box the cursor flashed as
it should do.

Andrew