Re: best combo for xhtml and PHP

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: best combo for xhtml and PHP
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:13:33 +0100

Chris <chrisl_ak@hotmail.com> writes:

> What is the best current combination for editing XHTML and XHTML with
> embedded PHP with Emacs 21?

For XHTML, I think PSGML is the right package.  Google for it, I'm
sure you'll find it.

For XHTML with embedded PHP, you might be able to kludge something by
downloading php-mode and mmm-mode.  (The latter allows you to have
more than one major mode in the same buffer -- you tell it to use PHP
mode for the PHP sections and PSGML for the rest.)