Re: Docbook Mode?

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: Re: Docbook Mode?
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 12:02:38 +0100

On Sa Mrz 08 2003 at 06:10, chrisl_ak@hotmail.com (Chris) wrote:

> I think what I am looking for does not exist: a RefTeX style add-on
> that would allow one to more effectively deal with large Docbook
> files. PSGML seems fine for editing functions and such... it just gets
> rather unwieldy when working with a book size file.

I don't know RefTeX, but maybe hier-imenu.el (available from
http://ydirson.free.fr/en/software/hier-imenu.html) is something to
help. It adds a Menu entry for the different sections of the
docbook-document making it easy to navigate. Another option might be
to use the outlining capabiliteis of psgml.

Regards
Martin

--
remove NOSPAM to answer