Re: Spaces instead of Tabs

From: Benjamin Rutt
Subject: Re: Spaces instead of Tabs
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:53:27 -0500

LLeweLLyn <llewelly.at@xmission.dot.com> writes:

> Benjamin Rutt <rutt+news@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:
>
>> LLeweLLyn <llewelly.at@xmission.dot.com> writes:

>> > Sure.
>> > C-h C-f untabify
>>
>> C-h f untabify
>
> For the OP, both of the above will get help on untabify.

Incorrect, only the second one works.  'C-h C-f' places you in the Gnu
Emacs FAQ, and then pressing 'u' from the word 'untabify' will take
you the top level info directory, which is miles from the "untabify"
discussion.  Continuing to press 'ntabify' from the top level of info
will get you nowhere fast.
--
Benjamin