Cperl/perl info problem

From: Mike Ballard
Subject: Cperl/perl info problem
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:37:22 GMT

When Cperl pkg replaced perl-mode (a long time ago) I had to make a change
to something to get C-h C-i to work for Cperl.  Somehow I've lost that fix
and am having the same problem again:

Processing Info node `(perl)Function Index'...
unzipping perl.info.gz...done
unzipping perl.info-17.gz...done
Processing Info node `(perl)Function Index'...done
Processing Info node `(perl)Variable Index'...
Cannot access Info node `(perl)Variable Index'

How can I get C-h C-i to work w/Cperl?

Mike
--

mikeballard--at--operamail.com

  "If your main parachute fouls, deploy your reserve.  If your reserve is
   also fouled, you have the rest of your life to get it straightened out."