Re: Docbook Mode?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: Docbook Mode?
Date: 14 Mar 2003 15:59:01 -0800

"J. David Boyd" <dave@tsc-corp.com> wrote in message
news:<Xns93357D7CB9226davetsccorpcom@199.45.49.11>...
> This was just mentioned in the last day or two.
>
> Go to
>
> http://xae.sunsite.dk/
>
> for a full featured docbook download for emacs.

As far as I can tell, XAE is a full emacs installation that uses
PSGML. I'm not sure how this would interact with my existing
installation or that I need to download all that to get to the same
point I am now :) Although it looks like xae adds some goodies to make
the compilation process take less keystrokes, it doesn't appear to add
anything to the editing mode or features for the editing process.
Which is great except that I already have Emacs and PSGML with docbook
DTDs up and running.

Has anyone actually used this and can tell us more about the
experience and what it adds?