the emacs vs cscope problem

From: boris
Subject: the emacs vs cscope problem
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:28:59 +0800

I could use the cscope in Emacs with xcscope.el
developed by Darryl Okahata. And the Cscope menu
has been appeared on the menu bar. However when I
search a function(C-c s d), which will be defined in many files,
the cscope could show the file list and line number.
But when i move on the selected file and press ENTER,
nothing happens, the emacs tells me Buffer is read-only:
#<buffer *cscope*> instead jumping to the selected file. :(
Do I miss sth? thanks.

Emacs 21.2.1
Cscope 15.3

# cd /home/work/proj1