Re: Speedbar question

From: John Wilde
Subject: Re: Speedbar question
Date: 21 Mar 2003 08:03:52 -0800

thanks.

i am trying to add imenu support for the text-mode such that it
accomplishes this,  looking at how other modes (eg fortran.el) do
this, i defined the appropriate 'text-mode-imenu-generic-expression'
variable in my text-mode.el file, but the text mode still does not
support imenu.  any suggestions on what i'm missing and where i can
look for more help on this?

thanks, john