Local and remote copy savings

From: Artist
Subject: Local and remote copy savings
Date: 24 Mar 2003 11:23:14 -0800

Hi,
 I edit the files at various locations and like to keep in sync
everywhere.  I have files under certain directory ( and sub
directories) and like to update all the files at the server.
  I have server to which I have access from all the places. So if
Sometime I don't have access to that server, my local copies should be
able to be edited.
I like to updates the file from server to local and local to server at
one click.

thanks,
artist.