"Favorites" menu ?

From: Charles Muller
Subject: "Favorites" menu ?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:10:42 +0900 (JST)

We see discussion on the list on a fairly regular basis about Emacs add-ons
such as recentf.el, session.el, etc., that allow us access to the
files that one has been working with recently.

Another sort of related thing that I have been missing is a "favorites"
menu, a place where I can have ready access to files that I need at least
every few days or so, but will usually slip off of the recent files list. I
googled around a bit for this, but did not turn up anything. Has anyone
heard of something like this?

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787