Re: X: standard method for "switching off" left mouse button?

From: Florian von Savigny
Subject: Re: X: standard method for "switching off" left mouse button?
Date: 31 Mar 2003 01:59:28 +0200

Alan,

thanks a lot, that was just great. Though I managed to trip myself
over by inserting a slightly wrong line in /etc/inittab (to start
tpconfig), which made the computer hang during the boot sequence, it
took me just an hour to fix that ;-) Now, the feature is indeed turned
off. I was thrilled to see a program that worked so immediately and
even fitted my hardware (it's a Compaq notebook).

I agree this is the cleanest way of dealing with the problem. Thanks
again.

Florian