[PCL-CVS] cvs-examine display change ?

From: Jérôme Haguet
Subject: [PCL-CVS] cvs-examine display change ?
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:30:22 +0200

Hello

We have an HP9000 with cvs 1.11.5
We have Windows boxes with cvs 1.11.5 as clients.
We are using Emacs 21.2 / pcl-cvs front-end

We have recently changed our repository access method from
    :server:jerome@cvs.mydomain:/uranus/Repository
    :pserver:cvs.mydomain:/uranus/Repository

Every works fine except the display in the Emacs buffer

In the previous situation I had something like  :

In directory .:
              Modified                GNUmakefile
              Unknown                 forms
              Added                   test_search_n_replace.p2s
In directory common:
              Unknown                 common/.cvsignore
In directory dm-common:
              Unknown                 dm-common/.cvsignore
              Unknown                 dm-common/reports.log

And now, I have :

Message: -f server: Updating common
Message: -f server: Updating dm-common
Message: -f server: Updating fm-common
Message: -f server: Updating forms
              Modified                GNUmakefile
              Unknown                 forms
              Added                   test_search_n_replace.p2s
              Unknown                 common/.cvsignore
              Unknown                 dm-common/.cvsignore
              Unknown                 dm-common/reports.log
Message: -f server: Updating .

I lost my directory subdivision !

Anything I can do ?
With cvs flags ?