6x13 font not working in windows emacs 21.3

From: Casper Gripenberg
Subject: 6x13 font not working in windows emacs 21.3
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:44:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have installed the 6x13 font from my Exceed
distribution into the windows font directory.
I'm running Windows 2000.

I can see the 6x13 font in the font dialog in
emacs, but when I select it emacs just simply
reverts back to the default courier font. This
problem is not present in emacs 20.x. I've
tried emacs 21.2 and 21.3, but it does not work
in either one. What's the deal?

I also tried converting fonts from a Unix XFS using
fstobdf, and then doing the bdf trick as per
instructions in the NT Emacs FAQ. This produced
a nice emacs crash in 21.2, and in 21.3 does kind
of semi-work, but the font looks weird, and there
are scrolling problems.

In any case it seems like something broke from
20.x -> 21.x(?) I put the font here:

http://zoidberg.homeip.net/schtuff/6x13.fon

Casper