Re: INFOPATH and emacs

From: Jeremy Gray
Subject: Re: INFOPATH and emacs
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:52:05 GMT

Ritesh <sood@tenet.res.in> wrote:
> thanks for the prompt reply!!
> my .bash_profile entry:
> INFOPATH=/home/ritesh/info:
> export INFOPATH
> (/home/ritesh is my HOME and ~/info is the directory where i've put my
> new info files)
> echo $INFOPATH returns:
> /home/ritesh/info:

That means that info readers will only look in /home/ritesh/info for
info files.  You'll need something like:

/usr/info:/usr/local/info:/opt/gnome/info:/opt/teTeX/info:/home/gray/info

Which is my current INFOPATH.  Basically, INFOPATH should contain any
directory that has info files you are interested in reading.

Also, please quote the relevant parts of the message you are following
up to so that people can see the context of the discussion.

--
Jeremy A. Gray
gray@metacomet.net

"Remember the Pueblo." -- the Fourth Law of Marvin