Running GDB in emacs on Windows XP

From: Ichiro
Subject: Running GDB in emacs on Windows XP
Date: 18 Apr 2003 09:55:20 -0700

I need help running gdb in emacs under Windows XP.

I have used this under Solaris several years ago.

Emacs: GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i386-msvc-nt5.1.2600),
gcc: gcc version 3.2 20020927
gdb: GNU gdb 2003-03-03-cvs (cygwin-special)

I am able to set the break point (using Ctrl-x <space>) from the
source buffer and run the program from gud buffer. However, when a
break point is reached I don't see the source lines. I can invoke all
the commands such as print, examine, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-i.s