Is there any way to tell M-x tetris to save scores outside of /tmp?

From: Daniel R. Anderson
Subject: Is there any way to tell M-x tetris to save scores outside of /tmp?
Date: 22 Apr 2003 23:35:44 -0400

Hi,

        Every once in a while I use M-x tetris to help me let off some steam,
but scores are stored in /tmp and /tmp is emtied every reboot.  Is there
any way to specify another file, so that scores stick around longer then
1 reboot?  (Granted, the time between reboots may be several weeks, but
it's still dissapointing to boot up and see no tetris scores.  )

-Dan Anderson