Re: Exception Handling in LISP.

From: Bruce Park
Subject: Re: Exception Handling in LISP.
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:21:25 -0400

From: kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann)
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:06:48 +0200

"Bruce Park" <bpark79@hotmail.com> writes:

> Remember, LISP falls into logic programming.

One could say that Lisp is a functional language, but it's surely not
a logic programming language.
Oops. I meant to say functional. I was thinking of Prolog and not LISP. Sorry for the confusion.

(There are two views on functional programming: one view requires
some features to be present (functions as first-class objects, ...),
and the other additionally forbids other features from being present
(assignments, ...).  Lisp is a functional language only according to
the former.)
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)