Re: canna2ps

From: Guldo K
Subject: Re: canna2ps
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 00:17:31 GMT

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:11:33 +0200
kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Gro) wrote:

> "Guldo K" <guldo@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > I had no .emacs file, so I created it.
> > Opening emacs now gives:
> > Error in init file: Symbol's value as variable is void: setq
>
> Show us your .emacs file.  It seems you forgot a parenthesis.

In fact I put no parentheses at all.... sorry.
Now I have, and I no longer get that message; but as I try
ps-spool-buffer
I get
BDF file jiskan24.bdf doesn't exist
and no ps output is produced. I installed xfonts, but there's no *.bdf in my
system.
Maybe I'd better try and understand how debian get along with this.

Thank you very much,

Guldo

p.s.: sorry for my previous bad habit in posting, it was due to the fact I used
hotmail, that gets rid of important tags for list-replying.
Now it should be definitely fixed.