Re: Error after installing haskell-mode

From: Frank Rosemeier
Subject: Re: Error after installing haskell-mode
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:31:56 +0200

Kevin Rodgers wrote:

Hi Kevin,

> Frank Rosemeier wrote:
>

> > Kevin Rodgers wrote:
> >
> >>defgroup is a macro defined in the custom package, which is distributed with
> >>Emacs since version 20.  If you're running an older version of Emacs, you
> >>need to install custom 1.9962 for Emacs 19:
> >>http://www.dina.kvl.dk/~abraham/custom/
> >
> > I have downloaded the custom package,
> > it resides now in ~/lib/emacs/custom-1.9962,
> > but Emacs gives the same answer as before.
>
> Is Emacs finding the new custom package (i.e. what does `M-x locate-library
> RET
> custom RET' say)?
>
> If custom is installed correctly and your load-path is set correctly, then you
> should just need to recompile haskell-mode.

the connection broke down, when I tried to find out.

I  asked some people in our computing center:
there has been a lack of disk space;
in a couple of weeks they will get an new central computer
with a new Unix system and a new Emacs.

I'll just wait and try it again in June.

Thank you very much

Frank