Re: soft wrapping and line numbers

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Re: soft wrapping and line numbers
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:53:32 -0400

I have recently inquired about the line-number issue as well. Most everyone
directed me to setnu.el, but it caused some funny behavior with my
configuration.

I was then told about wb-line-number.el. I like this very much. You can find
it at:

http://www.anc.ed.ac.uk/~stephen/emacs/ell.html

--
=======