Re: multiple language dvi generation

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: multiple language dvi generation
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:39:24 +0200

Petr Šimon <sim@klubko.net> writes:

> When I type my text (many different languages with different
> encodings) I have to edit it with latex commands like
> "\begin{document}" and so on, am I right?

This seems to be a TeX problem, and less an Emacs problem.
Apparently, you can enter your text using Emacs.  Your problem is
what text you need so that LaTeX groks it.

There are multilingual extensions for TeX (called Omega? Lambda?)
that, I think, accept UTF-8 as input.  I tried to use that once, but
I thoroughly failed because I'm a very bad TeXnician.

(What does the Chinese in your message mean, btw?)
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)