Re: elisp again

From: upro
Subject: Re: elisp again
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 00:20:22 +0200

Zap Branigan <zbranigan@volcanomail.com> writes:

>     upro> Again elisp, but this time completely different: What's a
>     upro> good point to start learning elisp?
>
> Maybe I understand your question differently than others who have
> posted to this thread.  The best point in time to begin learning emacs
> lisp is when you begin to customize your .emacs file.
>
> Consider teaching elisp to your kids as soon as they can type.

Well, thanks for this one....! May .emacs is quite large, and working
well. But working on it doesn't tech me how to write, e.g.,
tetris.el...

I think some of the links the others gave me are very useful. Thanks!

--
Michael

r-znvy: zvpunry.wryqra  jro.qr (chg gur "@" jurer vg svgf...)
ab fcnz cyrnfr