Re: Emacs and Colors and RedHat

From: zbyszek_ch
Subject: Re: Emacs and Colors and RedHat
Date: 02 May 2003 22:49:41 -0400

Ups, I'm sorry. I missed your name :(

Hi William,

not a pretty solution but it should resolve your problem.

Put in your .emacs
(set-face-foreground 'font-lock-builtin-face "White")
(set-face-foreground 'font-lock-comment-face "White")
(set-face-foreground 'font-lock-function-name-face "White")
(set-face-foreground 'font-lock-string-face "White")
(set-face-foreground 'font-lock-variable-name-face "White")

:)

Cheers,
Zbyszek