Date conflicts with ange-ftp

From: Olivier Marti
Subject: Date conflicts with ange-ftp
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:42:38 +0200

Hi,

when I edit a remote file with Emacs 21.2, I've got I soon as I type any
characacter :

File change on disk; Really want to edit the buffer ?(y,n , r or C-h)

I've check time on my machine and the remote one, and its ok. Moreover,
I've got no problem with emacs20, and this came for any file and any
remote machine with emacs21.

I've got the same problem on Mac OS X and on Intel Linux (Red Hat).

I this a bug, or is there some ad hoc tuning to have this working
properly ?

Olivier