Re: swtching between buffers?

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Re: swtching between buffers?
Date: 12 May 2003 01:19:18 -0700

Miguel Ulloa <migu71@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:<5v9va.3476$kH.1029551@twister.nyc.rr.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if there is a command to circularly navigate all
> opened buffers in emacs, thanks in advance.

If I may put a shameless self-ad here: you might want to take a look
at mtorus.el which lets you create cyclic groups of buffer positions
with the groups being arranged on another cycle. The feature you
requested is implemented there as a special case. I wrote it for
XEmacs but it should work in GNU Emacs, too. If you are interested
take a look at www.skamphausen.de/software/skamacs/mtorus.html

Kind Regards
Stefan Kamphausen

PS: I've been working on a re-implementation of the whole thing which
isn't ready for the public yet.