Re: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 21 May 2003 NYLUG: Heow Eide-Goodman on Lisp

From: John Bacalle
Subject: Re: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 21 May 2003 NYLUG: Heow Eide-Goodman on Lisp
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:33:25 GMT

[ F-T: set, presently ignored to rectify an error. ]

* secretary@lxny.org wrote:
> Eating and drinking after the formal meeting is now at Houlihan's at
> 56th Street and Lexington Avenue on the Island of the Manahattoes.

*error, error, I am Nomad. error*

Jay, I changed the NYLUG.org Web pages, and the nylug-talk and
nylug-announce mailing list announcements over a week ago to reflect the
current Stammtisch (drinking hole, merriment) location.

   It is PJ Clarke's

Not Houlihan's. A chain restaurant is being built at the location you
mention. Go to PJ Clarke's, and skip the hardhat. See your forward below
of the announcement I sent. It is correct in the details.

   John

--
John Bacalle           -=(I'm looking for work)=-            http://unixen.org
jbacalle@nylug.org                                             john@unixen.org