Re: Question on minibuffer editing

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Re: Question on minibuffer editing
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:33:33 -0400

I think that this will do the trick...it is what I use. This will also work
outside of the minibuffer, but I guess you could make it local-set-key for
the minibuffer only?

(global-set-key [C-backspace] 'backward-kill-word)

--
=======
Javier
4caa7863.0305220244.6951f005@posting.google.com">news:4caa7863.0305220244.6951f005@posting.google.com...