Fortran 90 Code alignments

From: Dr. F.C.Caner
Subject: Fortran 90 Code alignments
Date: 27 May 2003 00:23:58 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way to alingn a fortran 90/95 code
properly. The f90 mode that comes with emacs does not do that AFAIK.
For example, I would like

 real(kind=doublep), dimension(:,:), allocatable :: coords
 real(kind=doublep), dimension(:), allocatable :: disp
 real(kind=doublep), dimension(1:6) :: stress
 real(kind=doublep) :: vertdisp, gaussp

to be

 real(kind=doublep), dimension(:,:), allocatable :: coords
 real(kind=doublep), dimension(:),   allocatable :: disp
 real(kind=doublep), dimension(1:6)              :: stress
 real(kind=doublep)                              :: vertdisp, gaussp

automatically. Is ther a package, a command or similar that does this?
I know there is no such thing in f90 mode, but may be, I thought,
there is some function that can do that independent of the programming
language. Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance,

FCC.