Re: Is there a mode that helps enforce coding guidelines?

From: Kevin Dziulko
Subject: Re: Is there a mode that helps enforce coding guidelines?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:44:48 -0400 (EDT)

It's not an answer to your exact question, but one could just make use of
the different styles, including home made ones.  Just change the value of
c-set-style.  So while coding at work, you could set it to a personal
style you've defined,  set it to gnu style while working on open source
projects, etc.

This won't help you with highlighting rule-breakers, but could be usefull
in the meantime.