Why my Emacs lost response sometimes????

From: Zhou Fei
Subject: Why my Emacs lost response sometimes????
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 21:48:27 +0800

I m new on using emacs(v21.3)

both under RH9,MS winXP, it sometime lose
response. I am not sure it is related with terms,
I often run ansi-term, eterm,matlab-shell in emacs.

in my intuition, it seems when it reach buttom of a file,and
then it lose repose.

when it happen under MS winXP, emacs use 99% cup time.and
kill the emacs process, then popup a dialog,say that error
with ...stdin...
any one meets  problem like this??

how can I got the reason? where is the log of emacs?

thank you

--
Zhou Fei

Shanghai Institute of Optics and
Fine Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences

Address: No.390 Qinghe Rd. Jiading Dist.
         Shanghai P.R.China, 201800

Tel: 021-59913644
Fax: 021-59913644

E-mail: zhoufei@siom.ac.cn