font-lock disabled w indent-region?

From: Chris
Subject: font-lock disabled w indent-region?
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:40:05 +0000

Hi there,

I'm sorta new to emacs, sorta not.  My apologies if this is obvious, but
I've been looking for an answer for ages now...

When I turn on global-font-lock-mode and use cc-mode to write gtk in C (or
whatever else), the syntax highlighting is great and very useful.
Unfortunately, when I indent anything, the relevant line goes black.

Is this normal behaviour?  Is there a way to keep the highlighting for
indented lines?

Many thanks in advance...

Chris