Re: Using Emacs for email - 1

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Using Emacs for email - 1
Date: 05 Jun 2003 13:32:08 -0400

There's a modified version of smtpmail.el floating around that allows one
to enter a username/password to log into an SMTP server.

;; Modified by Stephen Cranefield <scranefield@i...>,
;; 22/6/99, to support SMTP Authentication by the AUTH=LOGIN mechanism.
;; See http://help.netscape.com/products/server/messaging/3x/info/smtpauth.html
;; Changes are marked by comments with "SC: "
;; Note that the added code uses vm-read-password as I use VM to read mail
;; and didn't want to write new code for this.

I can send you a copy if you want.

 -Chris

--
     (.   .)