launch a frame on a specified virtual desktop

From: Jean Daniel Browne
Subject: launch a frame on a specified virtual desktop
Date: 10 Jun 2003 18:53:48 -0700

Hello all,

I am working on a project made of four files. Every times I start my
computer I will lauch a terminal on the first virtual desktop and then
I will launch emacs on virtual desktop #2 and open three others frame
that I will move to virtual desktop #3, #4 and #5.

Being one of the laziest guy in the newsgroup, I would like to
-switch on the computer
-wait 30 secondes
-type in login and password,
-wait another 30 seconds and voila : each files in his frame on his
own virtual desktop...

I've tried to google on "virtual desktop" and "frame" but without much
success. I came accross the notions of gnuclient, emacs server. Do you
think they could be related to my problem ?

Thank you for your help,

JD