Re: Reinstating windows state after ediff

From: Chris Stork
Subject: Re: Reinstating windows state after ediff
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:01:08 -0700

Stefan Monnier wrote:

"Chris" == Chris Stork <cs-newsgroups@nil.ics.uci.edu> writes:

(Maybe it's a good idea to open a new frame for the two compared files and
then (optionally) destroy it after ediff is done.  Pro: it does not even
touch any of the other frames.  Con: it does not work on a terminal, which
is fine for my puposes.)

Huh?  What makes you think it doesn't work on a terminal ?

Ignorance. ;-) I (almost) never use "emacs -nw", so I assumed frames don't work then. Just thinking about it for a second made me realize my mistake.

-Chris