Re: elscreen problem

From: Peter Milliken
Subject: Re: elscreen problem
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:07:53 +1000

Sorry can't help with elscreen as the author has his web page set for
Japanese (English page is "under construction" :-)) and I can't get a
download to look at the package.

With escreen.el (suggest you move to that), you can do a C-\ b which gives a
display like list buffers but shows which buffers are visible in which
"screens". An example is:

 Screen Buffers
 ------ -------
 0      toplevel.py
        test.py

*1      *Escreen List*
        *scratch*

So, if you really want this kind of functionality the easiest way is to
switch to escreen.el (wished I could see what features elscreen has over
escreen though as I use escreen very heavily and am always on the look-out
for better tools :-)).

Peter

tcvfulidm6.fsf@lam.dev33.cvf">news:tcvfulidm6.fsf@lam.dev33.cvf...