display of hidden blocks with hideshow

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: display of hidden blocks with hideshow
Date: 03 Jul 2003 10:43:08 +0200

GNU Emacs 21.3: Hidden blocks done with hs-hide-block of hideshow.el show only
the first line of the block, the rest of a block is completely hidden. This is
OK for me. My question is: Is this behavior customizable or not, or with other
words - are there scenarios where not only the first line is shown but in
addition the last line - for example?

Background: The hideshow implementation shipped with XEmacs shows always the
last line of a hidden block too.

The only thing i want to know is, if i use the GNU Emacs version of hideshow,
if then always only the first line is shown if a block is hidden?

MTIA,
Klaus

--
Klaus Berndl                    mailto: klaus.berndl@sdm.de