Re: Automatically raising the Speedbar frame

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: Re: Automatically raising the Speedbar frame
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:08:37 +0200

Klaus Berndl wrote:

> Do not know but do you know ECB (Emacs Code Browser) which
> offer all (ok, something more but also something less :-)
> what speedbar offers in one frame so always when you switch
> back to Emacs you are always fine....

I know ECB but I don't like it too much. Speedbar in its own
frame would be perfect, if it would raise the frame whenever
I return to Emacs... :-)

cu,
   Raffi

--
=> Neu im Usenet? Fragen?    http://www.use-net.ch/usenet_intro_de.html <=
  The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is