Setup problem with split document and psgml on nt

From: Maarten Sanders
Subject: Setup problem with split document and psgml on nt
Date: 4 Jul 2003 02:55:36 -0700

I've just set up a nearly working XML editing and processing
environment on NT. Just one thing is not working lke I would like it
to:
When I open in emacs chap.xml that has no DTD at the top but uses
sgml-parent-document:
================================
<section>

Bla

</section>

<!--
Local Variables:
sgml-parent-document: ( "g14.xml" "book" "section")
End:
-->
==============================
where g14.xml is:
==============================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd"; [
<!ENTITY chap SYSTEM "chap.xml">
]>

<chapter>
bla

 &chap.xml;
</chapter>

I get the following error when I press C-c C-p:
External entity section not found

And when I try to insert a tag C-c C-i I get:
Wrong type argument: listp, ANY

Does anyone know how I can tell emacs/PSGML that g14.xml is the parent
document?

Maarten